Bay & Bow Windows
The beauty and expansive views with a custom made bay or bow window is a wonderful option for your home.
Choose from an array of glass, design, size, and woodgrain interior colors in preserving your home’s classic look! Our Bay windows provide a larger center picture window with your choice of Double Hung or Casement windows on the ends. A choice of 30-degree or 45-degree angle is certain to give you the ideal seat area you desire.
Designed with stunning 3, 4, 5 or 6 equal sized sections, our Bow windows give your room new dimension and symmetrical style. Select from a variety of colors, woodgrains and dynamic glass options to make your new Bow window a backdrop of elegance in your favorite room. Available in all sizes and offer various combinations of ventilating and fixed units.
Features & Benefits
- High quality seatboards, headboards and side panels are manufactured from furniture grade 1 1/8″ thick oak veneer plywood versus typical 3/4″ thick plywood
- Interior surfaces of Bay windows are also available with optional Pionite® laminates, which eliminate the need to paint or stain the Bay’s interior, while also providing greater ease of maintenance and more durability. Pionite® surfaces are available in Painters White, Golden Oak, Provincial Oak, Colonial Cherry or Brazilian Pecan
- An anti-water penetration system helps protect against unwanted water and moisture damage. This system protects your most precious investment—your home.
- Jamb depth: Custom
- Mainframe weld (window): Fusion
- Sash weld: Fusion
- Head, set & jambs: 1-1/8″ oak plywood (birch available)
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8″ MaxEdge™ Warm Edge (except some decorative glass options)
- Exterior mainframe: Contour
- Interior mainframe: Beveled or stepped
- Glazing beads: Coved
- Operation: Either two operating casements (standard) or two double hung windows
- Bay angle: Either 30° or 45°
- Bow angle: 10°
- Sight lines: Equal
- Insulation: Polyurethane insulated main frames (insulated seat board optional)
- Cable Support System: Optional
- All exterior exposed wood surfaces are covered with white vinyl laminate
Please Note: Our inventory changes daily. Please email or call for current availability