Sunrise’s Sliding windows are stylish and built to last. The contoured design offers clean lines and maximum visible glass area.
Endless possibilities exist when it comes to providing a classic look for your home. Our custom sized Projected Frame Windows can be built with virtually any type of window, any glass design, and color combination in order to give your room a beautiful view.
Features & Benefits
- High quality seatboards, headboards and side panels are manufactured from furniture grade 1 1/8" thick oak veneer plywood versus typical 3/4" thick plywood
- Interior surfaces of Projected Frame windows are also available with optional Pionite® laminates, which eliminate the need to paint or stain the window’s interior, while also providing greater ease of maintenance and more durability. Pionite® surfaces are available in Painters White, Golden Oak, Provincial Oak, Colonial Cherry or Brazilian Pecan
- An anti-water penetration system helps protect against unwanted water and moisture damage. This system protects your most precious investment—your home.
- Jamb depth: Custom
- Mainframe weld (window): Fusion
- Sash weld: Fusion
- Head, set & jambs: 1-1/8" oak plywood (birch available)
- Standard Glass: Double-pane clear
- Standard Spacer: 7/8" MaxEdge™ Warm Edge (except some decorative glass options)
- Exterior mainframe: Contour
- Interior mainframe: Beveled or stepped
- Glazing beads: Coved
Please Note: Our inventory changes daily. Please email or call for current availability